1 5 Oz box of Couscous (I used a garlic and olive oil couscous flavor)
1/4 C grape tomatoes, sliced
1 Tbl Ground Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 C plus 2 Tbl Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbl Fresh Lemon Juice, plus 1 lemon thinly sliced
4, 8 Oz Tilapia Fillets
3 Tbl flat leafed chopped Parsley, or dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
2. In a large bowl combine the couscous, sliced tomatoes, and cumin and the S&P to taste. Stir in the olive oil and the lemon juice.
3. Drizzle a tablespoon of the olive oil into the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
4. Arrange the fillets in a single layer in the baking dish.
5. Season the fillets with S&P and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the fillets.
6. Cover the fish with the couscous mixture and arrange the lemon slices on top.
7. Pour about 1-2 cups of water around the baking dish, cover with foil and cook for about 25 minutes.
8. Garnish with Parsley
//Adapted from RachaelRay