1 package-8 oz manicotti shells
1 pound ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I used Prego, herb roasted garlic)
14 pieces of string cheese
1-1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese (for the topping)
1. Boil water over medium-high heat and cook the manicotti shells as directed
2. In another sauce pan, heat the ground beef. Once cooked through, and no longer pink, add the spaghetti sauce
3. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray, and layer half of the meat/spaghetti mixture on the bottom of the pan.
4. Put the string cheese inside the manicotti shells and layer them on top of the meat mixture.
5. Lastly layer the rest of the meat mixture on top of the noodles and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
TA-DA! So easy, right!
*Serve with a green salad, and some fruit!