This is SO easy, and smells so yummy while it’s cooking
7-8 Medium Apples (you can use a mix of golden delicious, fuji, and gala..etc)
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1-3 inch cinnamon stick
2 Tbl. Brown sugar
1/2 C Water
1. Peel and Core your apples, cut them into smaller pieces
2. Place apples in bottom of crockpot.
3. Add 1/2 C water, lemon juice, brown sugar and lemon juice
4. Set crockpot on LOW for 6 hours, stirring occasionally (SMELLS AMAZING)
5. Once time is up, grab an immersion blender to blend until smooth, or if you prefer it chunky, leave it how it is!
//adapted from skinnytaste.com