Rack of Baby Back Ribs
1/3 C Brown Sugar
1 Tbl Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1 1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Sugar
1-2 C of you FAVORITE BBQ sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Rays)
1. Rinse your ribs off and make a dry rub for your ribs using the Paprika, Chili Powder, Oregano, Sugar and Brown Sugar
2. Spread the dry rub all over the ribs until both sides have a light coating of the spice mixture
3. Gently place the ribs in the crockpot, lining the edges of the crockpot with the ribs, so they are standing up.
4. Pour about 1 Cup of BBQ sauce onto the ribs, or enough to cover them
5. Set your crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours. (My crockpot cooks extremely fast, so I set mine to 5 hours and they were PERFECTLY cooked)
6. Gently remove the ribs from the crockpot and place them on a foil lined baking pan. Add more barbecue sauce to the top of the ribs.
7. Broil under a broiler for 3-5 minutes until the bbq sauce starts to bubble and caramelize