1 lb Ground Turkey
1 Cup Salsa
1 Can Kidney beans
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Chili Powder
1/4 of a head of Iceberg Lettuce
1 Avocado, diced
1 Green Pepper, diced
1 Cup shredded cheese (cheddar, montery Jack, Colby)
6-8 Grape Tomatoes, halved
3 Tbl. Sour Cream
Corn taco shells
I love this pasta! And it is so great for all the veggies I have right now laying around!
12oz Package thin Spaghetti
2 C Sliced yellow Squash; or 1 small zucchini*
1 Medium Red/Green Bell Pepper
1 large Carrot, sliced into strips
1/2 C sliced onion
1/2 lb Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 C grated Parmesan Cheese
3 1/2 oz Package Pepperoni Slices
2 tsp. Fresh Basil leaves
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 Tbl Olive oil
3 cloves Garlic
3 Tbl Flour
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup low-sodium Chicken Broth
*You can really add as many veggies as you’d like or as less as you like
1. Bring a pot of water to boil.
2. While water is heating, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat
3. Add onion and cook for about 6-7 minutes; then add the garlic and cook another minute. Add tomatoes and cook until slightly bursting, about 5 minutes.
4. Whisk together the milk and chicken broth, parmesan and the flour and add to the vegetables. Bring to a boil and then let simmer until it thickens. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
5. Cook the spaghetti according to the package. During the last few minutes, add the zucchini, pepper and broccoli.
6. Drain pasta and vegetables, and add the warm sauce to the pasta mixture.
7. Toss gently, and sprinkle leftover parmesan, and also the fresh basil to garnish.